Softeners equipped with the 7000SXT control valve can achieve very high flow rates with only a small drop in pressure through the valve. The valve is built with the very latest in technology including all-composite construction, reliable optical electronics and quick connect clips which allow for easy installation and maintenance.
- Integral super-cap power back up
- Minimum power back-up of 48 hours
- Keeps time and the passage of days during power outage
- Larger, back-lit display with additional characters and information icons.
- Easier to read and understand versus original SE
- Updated user interface with more intuitive controls and programming codes.
- New diagnostic view that displays flow rate, peak flow rate, hours in service, volume used, reserve capacity settings, and software version
- Easier to troubleshoot by technicians
- Improved regeneration display
- SXT Timer displays abbreviations for the specific regen steps instead of the step number
- BW – Backwash
- BD – Brine Draw
- RR – Rapid Rinse
- BF – Brine Fill
- SXT Timer shows minutes and seconds remaining for each regeneration step instead of minutes
- Addition of the "Day of Week" control type option
- More control in programming
- Improved time of day functionality
- Prevents unit from entering regeneration when setting the time of day
- Flow Indicator flashes when outlet flow is detected
- Service Icon flashes if a regeneration cycle has been queued