These softeners assembled with the 5800 XTR2 valve are available with either conventional co-current regeneration or a more efficient countercurrent regeneration. The 5800 XTR2 uses advanced touch screen electronics to provide diagnostics, additional programming features and can use a variable reserve.
- Available in capacities with 0.5 to 2.5 cubic foot resin.
- CO-current and counter current regeneration versions available.
- The 5800 XTR2 meter initiated valve regenerates only when needed. Additionally the softeners reserve capacity can be calculated automatically and varies with the average daily usage.
- Adjustable regeneration time.
- Easy to read touch screen display.
- Automatic regeneration override can be programmed.
- Regeneration cycles are fully adjustable.
- Battery backup maintains the time of day in the event of a power outage.
- Advanced diagnostics for troubleshooting.
- Can be set up with a lock out to prevent unwanted tampering of the program settings.
- Electrical: 12V/60Hz (120V to 12V wall mount transformer included).
- Optical sensor for precision cycle positioning